Public Insurance Agency is proud to announce the arrival of our new rental reimbursement policy – Travel Protection Policy. It is extremely affordable and covers the cost of a rental car while your car is in the shop. Details below…
What does Travel Protection Cover?
Public’s Travel Protection Policy is a rental reimbursement policy that helps cover the cost of renting a car if your vehicle is involved in an accident or stolen. The policy will pay up to $25.00 each day for up to 10 days.
What if I Already Have Rental Coverage?
The Travel Protection Policy can be added alongside your current rental coverage. You will be able to submit a claim to both in order to minimize out of pocket expenses. In most cases this will cover all your out of pocket expenses.
What if I Have a Liability Only Policy?
The Travel Protection Policy can be added to your liability only policy. This will provide you with protection when your insurance company will not in the event of an accident or theft.
What if I Can’t Rent a Car Because of Age or Lack of Credit Card?
No Problem. The Travel Protection Policy will pay up to $25.00 for you to take a taxi, to and from work, for up to 10 days.
What Else is Covered?
You will be reimbursed up to $100.00 for ambulance service if you are injured during a collision. Additionally, you personal property will be covered up to $300.00, if it is stolen from the rental car during the rental period.
- $25.00 per day for up to 10 days for:
- Renting a car if your vehicle is involved in an accident or stolen.
- Taking a taxi to and from work, if you can’t rent a car due to age or lack of credit card.
- $100 reimbursement for ambulance service if you are injured in a collision.
- $300 reimbursement for your personal property if it is stolen from the rental car, during the rental period.