To get an accurate estimate of your home replacement cost you need as much detail about your house as possible. To speak with a licensed agent call (847) 487-5700 and we will be glad to walk you through the process. For a better idea of what information is needed and how it is used to find your home replacement cost, see the definitions below.
*indicates information that is required
*Property Zip Code
The ZIP code or Canadian postal code of the property being valued.
Zip code is used for the following:
- To set the local wage rates and material costs used in the cost calculation
- To set various geographic variables (wind zone, seismic zone, etc.)
- To set the default material selections for the home (in conjunction with the year built, home size, style and number of families)
*Number of Families
The number of family units (one family, two family, three family, or four family) in the residence. The number of families (along with the ZIP/Postal Code, year built, style and home size) is used in the cost calculations, and to set the default material selections for the home
Current Coverage Amount
Your current Coverage A amount for the policy.
- Coverage A (Dwelling) is the part of the dwelling policy that covers the dwelling and attached additions (for example, screened porches and breezeways, attached garage, etc.). Coverage A also covers the materials and supplies for the construction, alteration, or repair of the residence.
Kitchen & Bath
Heating & Cooling
Garages & Carports
- Home Replacement Cost Overview
- Homeowners, Condo, and Renters Insurance Quote
- How to Create a Home Inventory
- Homeowners Insurance Overview